Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Spooky Bagel

With Halloween right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about creating the perfect outfit—which, for me, entails going online to purchase a bagel costume. Unfortunately, it seems buying one for my body is as tough as finding one to eat in East Harlem. The pickins' are slim.

The closest thing I found to bagel gear online is this donut costume:
What is up with his hat? And why is he making that face?

Next, we have Wonder Bread Man:
A food item certainly easier to find in Harlem than a bagel, but come on. You can't be serious with this.

Next up, the deviled egg:
This man scares me. Seriously. He looks posessed. And what's he doing touching his stomach with his leg raised? BOO to you is right!

Here's my favorite: Bundle O' Broccoli
This costume is awesome and the red sash around the waist is not only slimming, but has style star written all over it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donut man looks like his bowels might be locked up. I guess that is what donuts will do to you!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's definitely constipated

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a policeman's hat!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Elderta said...

I dare you to go as the bundle of broccoli, bagel, I dare ya!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gives new meaning to the notion of white bread. I'd rather some wheat. But it's all good.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a spinach costume would be scarier.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home