Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No Floorplan For You!


First the soup. Then the bagel. Now the floorplan?

Yeesh. It's tough getting the goods Uptown.

I was told that floorplans for the new Rhapsody on Fifth would be available this week, but when I stopped by the sales office I was informed that I would need to sit down for a 15-minute sales pitch in order to obtain it.

"But I'm tight on time," I pleaded with the woman, thoughts of a mid-afternoon nap swirling in my head. "Can't you just give it to me?"

"We don't do that here," she replied.

I tried reasoning with her. Other new developments offer floorplans online, I explained. Or, more to the point, will hand the floorplan over without holding a person hostage...(I thought to myself.) No luck. And no floorplan for me.

I guess that's how the bagel rolls. I'll suck it up and sit for the pitch when I'm better rested. For now, if you've got 15 minutes to spend on 125th Street and Fifth Avenue, you've got yourself a floorplan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder none have sold.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

recent development news from The New York Sun:

http://www.nysun.com/article/39643

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live near there and am working from home today. maybe i'll swing by for the lecture/tour. do you need an appointment or just walk on in?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rachel Natalie Klein said...

You can just walk in, but if you want to call ahead the number at the sales office is 212.828.5556. Let us know what you find and if you get a floorplan!
Good luck!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home