Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mashed Bagel

Things moved at a slower pace growing up in Indiana, and Colonel Sanders taught me a thing or two about savoring the finer things in life. When that bucket o’ fried wonder presented itself on my family’s kitchen table, I learned to pace myself as I made my way from biscuit to cole slaw to chicken then back again.

Now that I live in busy New York City, it seems fitting that KFC has gotten up to speed. Why spend the time moving your fork from one side of the plate to the other? Rejoice the seconds you’ll save by having your fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese all lopped together in one bowl!
This is either genius or the most atrocious concoction ever assembled by the fast food industry. You be the judge. While you're checking out the "layers of flavor" bowl, be sure to sign the petition to get Colonel Sanders his own postage stamp.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's barf-o-licious!!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. Thats funny. It's an Artery-Clogging-Scrumptious-Heart-Attack in a bowl! Served fresh!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should be slapped for creating this monstrosity.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brought to you by the makers of insulin...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Elderta said...

Ha! I live near a a KFC (on 138th/3rd Ave. in the Bronx), and I see this advertised all the time. It's atrocious. I so can't understand it. It's like pouring gravy directly into your veins. And I like White Castle. Which doesn't mean anything, really, but tells you that I actually eat bad fast food on occassion. But this... *shivers*

10:05 PM  
Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

Ugh, this is just as bad a combination as the McGriddle (ick!).

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home