Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sweaty Bagel Day 2


As I wandered around Harlem today, I stumbled upon something even hotter than this heat wave: new neighborhood real estate! Just unveiled: The new sales office for the Rhapsody on Fifth.


It's on the corner of 125th Street and Fifth Avenue, a few doors down from the Black Israelites headquarters. I've tried to get these guys to talk to me about the changes happening in the neighborhood, but so far it's been a no-go. They're a tight-lipped bunch. They do, however, wish all of us a Happy Hannukah 365 days a year.


These signs have been in the window since I moved to the neighborhood early last summer. Today, it's a nice reminder of the cool days ahead.

7 Comments:

Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I saw Rhapsody today...what is it?

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, wait wait...you all live like, way too close for us not hook up. The fams and I live nearby and wouldn't mind meeting y'all.

Cheers!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlottesville Virginia Real Estate Has great MLS LIstings on there site I just couldn't read all the content that was on there.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charlottesville real estate Was the Site I arrived at when I was offered the best real estate deal in my life you must contact this company.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

real estate signs For all realtors or Signs of any nature.

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently found real estate signs from DEESIGN, The Best value and customer experience a realtor will ever have, hands down.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just stopping by to say I like the blog.

I don't know if your also into Jujitsu but I got sites and Squidoo lenses on Jujitsu if your intested:

Jujitsu
Jujitsu For Women
Japanese Jujitsu
Jujitsu Philosophy

Hope you like them and I will come by again!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home